The wedding is an important event for all cultures and preparation for it is the busiest day for the bride’s and groom’s family. Every country has its own classic way of organizing a wedding but in some countries the traditional wedding is the same. To create a ritual for a sweet wedding day, we have to make a checklist that contains all of the events and plans, including the major steps that must be taken by couples who are getting married. Families should have prepared everything at least 3 months in advance of the wedding day.
3 Month Before The Wedding Day:
- Decide on the type and size of the wedding event, estimate the cost of which will be issued, and make the resolution to not exceed the budget.
- Organize a family meeting that incorporates both sides (the bride and groom) to set a definite date and time for the wedding.
- Decide where the wedding ceremony and reception will be held, do the necessary checks and record the expenses in your wedding planner. Once the building is determined, immediately book the building.
- Contact a wide range of decorating services and florists in your area immediately and make a reservation so you do not have to worry about the flowers.
- Make an appointment with a photographer and videographer that will document the wedding.
- Make a list of guests who will be invited.
- Choose the invitation that you want to send.
- Start shopping for trinkets and basic wedding needs.
- If you want the wedding ceremony and reception to be held at the mosque, discuss this with the officials concerned for protocols about what may or may not be done.
- Begin cleaning the house and repaint the walls if there is to be a reception in your home.
2 Months Before The Wedding Day:
- Complete your shopping list. Check that nothing is missed.
- Make a detailed plan about the catering, restaurant or hotel food on the menu, about seating arrangements, parking layout, police protection, and permits for the crowds if necessary.
- Make an appointment with the hairdresser, beautician, or a makeup artist for dressing the bride on the wedding day. There are many bridal studios and Muslim salons who provide services.
1 Month Before The Wedding Day:
- Make sure once again that the invitation list is complete. Start sending invitations.
- If necessary, organize a wedding rehearsal. Record the time that is needed for each item of the agenda in order to avoid wasting time on things that are less important. The final hour before the ceremony is likely to be a tense and nervous time. After months of planning the big day is irrevocably underway and the sense of anticipation will be mounting.The Wedding Day can be very stressful, so make sure that you also take a little bit of time for yourself to relax before that day comes.