Check Lists Before Performing Eid Al Fitr Prayer
Muslims longed to be together with their families to celebrate Eid-al-Fitr and celebrating the victory after a month of fasting during Ramadan.
What do we need to prepare prior to celebrating Eid-al Fitr? Here is a check list to dos before we perform Eid prayer.
1. Pay zakat fitr. 2.5kg tithes in the form of rice/flour or money that must paid before performing the Eid prayer
2. Proclaim takbir (Allahu akbar), tahmid (Alhamdulillah), tahlil (laa ila ha ilallah) and forgiveness (astaghfirullah) as much as possible during the night of Eid Fitr.
3. Shower and ablution to purify ourselves before the Eid Fitr prayer
4.Wear the best clothes available (not necessarily new) and fragrances
5. Eat and drink before going to prayer
6. For menstruating women, they are also encouraged to go to peripheral areas /Eid’s prayer is held, to come and listen to the lecture as it is an integral part of the Eid prayer itself.
Insha Allaah our deeds during the month of Ramadan this year is better than in previous years. Taqaballahu minna wa minkum. Eid Mubarak.