Chicken Roll Recipe
- 250 gr minced chicken
- 50 g flour bread
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, sauteed
- 50 g onion, finely chopped, sauteed with garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50 ml of liquid milk
- 1/2 carrot, roughly chopped
- Margarine, for saute
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp flour
How to make:
- Stir all of the chicken mixture together until smooth, and set aside.
- Make 2 pieces of egg dough sheets, shape into wide circular sheets, each made of 2 eggs + 1/2 tsp flour + salt.
- Prepare aluminum foil by basting it with cooking oil.
- Place one egg sheet on top of the foil, put the chicken mixture onto it and then roll.
- Roll the wrapped egg sheet with the aluminum foil.
- Steam until cooked.
- When the cooked chicken roll is cool enough, cut it into pieces and serve with fried potatoes, boiled vegetables and sauce.