Easy Brownies Recipe
Brownies are a very popular dessert and many people love them! In my opinion, they’re so yummy in taste and you can easily find the ingredients in your local supermarket and this easy brownies recipe is great for baking with your kids to fill their Spring holiday!
1. You need to prepare:
- 120 grams of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 150 grams of icing sugar
- 50 grams of walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams of semi sweet chocolate bar
- 200 grams of margarine
2. Pre-heat the oven for 180°C.
3. Combine the dry ingredients, flour, vanilla, and icing sugar.
4. Prepare coarsely chopped and roasted walnuts.
5. In a separate bowl beat the eggs.
6. Melt the margarine and chocolate bar.
7. Put the mix of flour, sugar, and vanilla into the beaten eggs, alternating (little by little) with a mixture of chocolate and margarine, then add 2/3 of walnuts chopped.
8. Pour the dough into a heat resistant dish that has been buttered.
9. Spread the rest of the chopped walnuts on top of the dough
10. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until it is cooked.