Elegant Hijab Style with Pashmina
The following hijab style with pashmina is elegant, simple and can be worn at both formal and informal events. Here’s how:
- Prepare an inner-wear that covers your neck, and use a wide headband as inner-wear. The first scarf can be a pashmina of a color that matches the clothing to be worn, and pins
- When wearing an inner-wear, tighten it if it is loose around your face
- Wear a wide headband at an asymmetric position over the first layer of inner-wear
- Place the edge of the wide side of the pashmina your head, bring the corner of the wide side at the back of your head, then pin it.
- Bring the long part of pashmina to your left shoulder, then pull it up to the top of your head.
- Fasten it with a decorative clip at the top left side of your head, afterward wind down the pashmina further to the left side of your front shoulder. Pin it if it is needed.
- Twist half of the pashmina, while letting the middle end hang loose, and pin it with a fancy brooch.
Stylist: Uwi SMN