Halal Food Recipe Series : Cereal Snacks
Sometimes children get bored with the stock of cereal at home and want to buy another new cereal at the supermarket. Do not store the cereal in your cabinet too long and get expired! Spend only 10 minutes of your time to make the following easy recipe.
1 or 2 cups of any unsweetened cereals (I prefer rice- krispies or cornflakes)
3 tbsp of butter
1 cup of halal marshmallow*
How to make:
- Melt the butter and marshmallows, stir
- Put all the cereals in the melted butter and marshmallow, mix
- Turn off the stove and place paper cups on the plate
- Take 1 spoon of the cereal mix and put it to the paper cups
- Wait until it is not warm, put the dessert in the fridge to make it firm
*So many type of marshmallows at the stores that you have to be careful before you buy. Find marshmallow with the halal logo on the package or read the ingredients. If there is gelatine you have to see the source of gelatine. Take only halal beef or fish gelatine.