Handicraft: Beaded Bonsai Pearl Tree
Since I was in highschool I’ve like to spend my free time making hand crafted beaded pearl trees. The multicolored pearls give uniqueness to each tree and it is a hobby that can decorate my house and provide a profit when I participate in bazaars by selling them. Alhamdulillah.
And now, I’d like to share how to make them with you so that you can make your own bonsai tree, and may it be a field of sustenance for you too, In Shaa Allah.
Materials You Need:
Here Is How To Make It:
1. Cut the wire 30 cm in length, insert 3 pearls then twist.
2. Insert a leaf onto each wire then twist again. On one side of the wire, insert a leaf, the 3 pearls, then another leaf and after that twist. Do the same to the other wire in the same branch. Make the branch of a tree.
3. Make a lot of branches depending upon how big you want the tree to be: the bigger tree you want, the more branches you will have to create.
4. Create branches by combining them with other branches and tying them to a cable with wire.
5. Form the cable into a tree trunk by bending the branches.
6. Finally, put the beaded pearl tree into a vase of your choosing, fill it with soft gips and sow it with gravel.