Hijabi Style: Matching up your Colors!
In previous article we have discussed basic fashion and this time we present a suitable color combination for Muslimah clothing.
Select standard and neutral colors so it is easy to combine with other colors. Then, you have to know your color skin and find which color matches with your skin. After that you also need to know color mixture that will be described below.
We can combine different colors but they are harmonize because the colors are still in one group/family.
- Pastel green with pastel yellow
- Light blue with soft pink
Motif Color Harmony
We can also combine between patterned or motif with matching plain color. Take one color of the motif cloth as its alloy.
- Pink floral combined with plain pink
- Abstract yellow brown combined with plain yellow/brown
- Abstract dark blue combined with plain blue/black
This is a blend between colors that have the same color gradations. This combination usually is preferred by full size women because this alloy gives the impression that will streamline their body shapes.
- Dark green with light green
- Dark blue with light blue
- Dark pink with light pink
Combination of Contrasting Colors
The next color combination is contrasting one color with a different color, or contrast while maintaining harmony and not tacky.
- Black with white
- Red with black