Summer is most suitable for making a fresh iced drink for our family, and the following easy recipe is popular in Indonesia.
- 2 pieces of avocado cut into pieces
- Jackfruit (ripened), sliced
- Palm’s seed
- Sago seeds, boiled or you can replace it with grass jelly
- Young coconut, shaved
- 150 grams sugar
- 150 cc coconut milk
- Pandan leaves
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Red syrup
- Ice cubes, blended / shaved
How to make:
- Boil coconut milk with sugar and pandan leaves. Chill.
- Arrange the stuffing ingredients in the serving glasses, pour the sugar syrup up to about 1/3 cup.
- Pour ice cubes, flush with 1-2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and red syrup.
- Your Ice Teler is ready
*available in Asian stores