Complete Your Breakfast With Waffles
Waffles can make your breakfast more special and the following ingredients are easy to find and practical for making – it tastes delicious too …very yummy!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter / margarine
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
How to make:
- Beat eggs until thick.
- Add milk and melted butter, beat at low speed.
- Add the other ingredients, beat again until well blended.
- Bake in a waffle mold until browned.
- Serve with pancake syrup or peanut butter sauce (to taste)
- I often replace milk with thick cream. The result hmmm….. the waffles become even more savory to taste!
- If the batter seems too thick, you can add liquid (water / milk).