Cornflakes Cookies Recipe
This cornflakes cookies recipe is really easy to remember, tasty, not too sweet, and crispy.
- 100 grams of butter
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 grams of flour
- Cornflakes, kneaded it roughly
How to make:
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. (No need for beating too long, so that cookies are not dilated when the time of baking arrives).
- Add an egg yolk, beat again until blended.
- Add the flour and stir well.
- By using 2 small spoons, shape the dough into circles.
- Roll cornflakes until they become crumbs.
- Press the circles slowly into the cornflakes so that they become attached to the spheres.
- Put in a baking pan that has been lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 275 F until the color is golden brown or cooked.