Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce
I’ve learned to make a child’s favorite foods, and this sirloin steak is practically prepared. The ingredients are not varied, are easy and very quick to make. I use a thick frying pan for cooking over a medium-low heat for about 5-8 min on each side.
3 pieces of sirloin steak (approximately 500 g)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, crushed coarse
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of margarine for grill
Mushroom Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 onion, medium size
- 100 grams of mushrooms (canned), sliced
- 2 teaspoon of flour
- 250 ml of broth
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
How to make:
- Marinate the meat with the spices for hours until the spices really sink in (save it in the fridge).
- Heat the pan, then add olive oil and margarine.
- Grill the steak on both sides until cooked.
(For well done test, press the surface of the meat, if there is no discharge of blood, this means it is done)
- Move the liquid from former grilled steaks to another pan, then use it for sauteing onions until fragrant.
- Add the mushroom pieces, saute briefly.
- Add flour, stir it until dissolved.
- Then add the other ingredients and cook until thickened and taste.
- Pour the sauce onto the steak.
- Serve the steak together with french fries and salad.